How are you everyone?

  • richardisthecoolestguyinworld
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      I just talked to Tomeka over Facebook, that was really good, she told me that she is in touch with Busi, Dodzi, Court and Andrew, also she is in touch with Carlton (from SCAS). So that was great.
      So i was going through this group page and thought, its been a long time and havn't heard much from all of you for long time.
      last thing i heard was that Marieke is planning to go South Africa with her Friend to work with Natalie, Kudos to you Marieke. So happy for you.
      I know Reuben from Facebook that he is also doing good, busy with family, seminary and Reach Shillong. Good job my brother
      Rest of you please feel free to update us whats happening these days or in future.

      I am doing good, busy but good, me and my wife are networking and connecting with a lot of people these days, fundraising for several ministries in India. You guy can check out our website to see what we are up to these days at www.nomadicsamuels.com. Keep us in your prayers for the next season of mission work and the ministries. Thanks

      Have a blessed day, let us know how we can pray for you.