Happy New Year TIM 2006 people

  • richardisthecoolestguyinworld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hey Friends,

      I want to wish you all a very happy New Year 2010.
      Its been 4 years now since we know each other, yup, started TIM 2006 in Feb and its 2010 Jan. Its been a long time, so much have changed.

      Teraoi, Reuben, Dodzi and Me (richard) got married. Reuben already have a kid.
      talked to Tomeka few days back, she is doing good.
      I am in Canada with my wife heather and i would love to chat with you guys any time, so please give me shout over skype or something.

      email me over yahoo so that we can book a date & time.

      Blessings.

      Richard