I am Married..woo hoo

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      people i am posting some pics of my marriage cermony ..enjoy.
    • reuben laloo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
        Hi Richard
        Congrats and welcome to the Married People club.. enjoy .. God Bless

        Reuben

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
          thanks Reuben.

          any advice from married people club to this new joinee. ahahha

          take care man..give me love to your family and everyone there.

          come to Delhi some time to visit your old & tall friend and his tall wife.

          Peace bro

          Richard

          Congrats and welcome to the Married People club.. enjoy .. God Bless

          Reuben

          people i am posting some pics of my marriage cermony ..enjoy.

          See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.