Hello

  • kponkwa
    Message 1 of 25 , May 9, 2009
      Goodmorning to all

      I hope this message find each and everyone of you in good health. How are you doing? well guys just to say hi to you. Keep well and God bless.

      Dodzi
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 20, 2009
        hey everyone,

        its almost 3 years now since we did our TIM2006, but when i try to remember things it feels like it way before i did that. serioulsy i forgot my Yahoo Id, so i have to ask yahoo to send my id back to me on my different Mail id so that i can log in my yahoo group page, i am so glad to see that Dodzi has sent a msg recently.

        i hope you all are good, and if you are not, plz keep each other updated so that we can pray for each other.

        about me, i am in Canada, Toronto, getting married on June28, at 6:00 pm to Heather Clark. i wish all of you could come to my wedding, but anyway keep me in your prayers that day.

        Lots of love to you guys, take care

        Richard

        PS: i will post some pics of wedding later

        --- In TIM_TEAM2006@yahoogroups.com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@...> wrote:

        > Goodmorning to all
        >
        > I hope this message find each and everyone of you in good health. How are you doing? well guys just to say hi to you. Keep well and God bless.
        >
        > Dodzi

      • Courtney Yum
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 21, 2009
          Dear all,

          OH... really long silence... Glad to hear from Richard and wish you a new start in your marriage.
          Hey.. really jealous ar... send my regards to Heather, if you stop by Hong Kong, pls come and visit me ar..

          I am doing good in Hong Kong and I found myself quite suitable for teaching and I love to spend time with my students. since some staff are taking maternity leave and some are in the trip with students in China, so we are all crazy for the school work. Thanks God, the most terrible time had gone and I am going to take my vacation in Phillipines for one week to visit my friends and her ministry, the foster home there.  Andrew finally got his driving licence after working hard and saving money for it. And now, he still works in the super market. for us... um... still the same la.... distance relationship. We are waiting for God's timing, so pls also pray for us.

          friends, there are many picture of my school life in facebook, and you can see me with my students..

          Just want to end with this scriptures and believe that no matter where you are, what you do, only if we obey and live out the lives of Christ, we are all conquer. Friends, everyone of us are bearing with diginity and the mission from the Lord.
          Take care.

          (Rom 8:35)

          Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will trouble, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?

          (Rom 8:36)

          As it is written, "For your sake we encounter death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered."

          (Rom 8:37)

          No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us!

          (Rom 8:38)

          For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers,

          (Rom 8:39)

          nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

          Take care friends.

          Shalom.

          Courtney

          its almost 3 years now since we did our TIM2006, but when i try to remember things it feels like it way before i did that. serioulsy i forgot my Yahoo Id, so i have to ask yahoo to send my id back to me on my different Mail id so that i can log in my yahoo group page, i am so glad to see that Dodzi has sent a msg recently.

          i hope you all are good, and if you are not, plz keep each other updated so that we can pray for each other.

          about me, i am in Canada, Toronto, getting married on June28, at 6:00 pm to Heather Clark. i wish all of you could come to my wedding, but anyway keep me in your prayers that day.

          Lots of love to you guys, take care

          Richard

          PS: i will post some pics of wedding later

          --- In TIM_TEAM2006@ yahoogroups. com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@... > wrote:

          > Goodmorning to all
          >
          > I hope this message find each and everyone of you in good health. How are you doing? well guys just to say hi to you. Keep well and God bless.
          >
          > Dodzi

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 22, 2009
            Hey nice to Hear from you Court,

            we are not going through Hong kong, but i would love to meet you one day, and yes you are always in my prayer, and yes i will pray for you and andrew. glad to hear that he is doing good.

            hey if you have any more specific family prayer request please let me know..hey how is your Mom? your niece? glad to hear that you are doing good in your job, praise God. have great time in phillipines.

            and for the Bible Verses..serioulsy this last sunday i was in DownTown Toronto Church " the meeting house" and the sermon and bible verse was this chapter from Romans, and now days this is my Favorite Bible Verse i love it so much and made me cry all the time whenever i read it or say it. Thanks for sharing that.

            take care..thank you for your wishes, please keep praying for me and heather for our wedding and married life and also for the transaction especially for heather.

            love ya

            Richard

            --- In TIM_TEAM2006@yahoogroups.com, Courtney Yum <courtneyyum@...> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            >

            > OH... really long silence... Glad to hear from Richard and wish you a new start in your marriage.
            > Hey.. really jealous ar... send my regards to Heather, if you stop by Hong Kong, pls come and visit me ar..
            >
            > I am doing good in Hong Kong and I found myself quite suitable for teaching and I love to spend time with my students. since some staff are taking maternity leave and some are in the trip with students in China, so we are all crazy for the school work. Thanks God, the most terrible time had gone and I am going to take my vacation in Phillipines for one week to visit my friends and her ministry, the foster home there.  Andrew finally got his driving licence after working hard and saving money for it. And now, he still works in the super market. for us... um... still the same la.... distance relationship. We are waiting for God's timing, so pls also pray for us.
            >
            > friends, there are many picture of my school life in facebook, and you can see me with my students..
            >
            > Just want to end with this scriptures and believe that no matter where you are, what you do, only if we obey and live out the lives of Christ, we are all conquer. Friends, everyone of us are bearing with diginity and the mission from the Lord.
            > Take care.
            >

            > (Rom 8:35)Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will trouble, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?(Rom 8:36)As it is written, "For your sake we encounter death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered."(Rom 8:37)No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us!(Rom 8:38)For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers,(Rom 8:39)nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
            >
            > Take care friends.
            > Shalom.
            >
            > Courtney
            >

            > ________________________________

          • kponkwa
            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 8, 2009
              Good morning guys
              My greetings to all of you. Praise be to God, just to inform you that I have a lovely son. We are all doing good. take care. God bless you all.

              Dodzi
            • richardisthecoolestguyinworld
              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 11, 2009
                Congratulations Dodzi,

                So nice, me and heather are really happy for you. Please post some pictures of your family. what names you are thinking? i met a guy in new york who is also from Togo and he told me that people in togo are named according to the day they were born, he said that kwami means friday. Is it true?

                Enjoy, have a great life time of fun with your little one. Once a father, always a father.

                Richard

                --- In TIM_TEAM2006@yahoogroups.com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@...> wrote:

                > Good morning guys
                > My greetings to all of you. Praise be to God, just to inform you that I have a lovely son. We are all doing good. take care. God bless you all.
                >
                > Dodzi

              • Courtney Yum
                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 11, 2009
                  oh.. papa...Dodzi... really happy for you and yor wife.... I cannot tell how it would be to have a new born holding in your hands.
                  oh... Congratulation, man. .....

                  yes, pls try to show us some of your pic, you know? my sister-in -law also got pregant and she is going to due in Jan, so our whole family is also expecting the new life to come.

                  Yes, agree with Richard, once a father, the whole life is the father... what a great job it is. Take care man, send my regards to your wife too.

                  Love,

                  Courtney

                  So nice, me and heather are really happy for you. Please post some pictures of your family. what names you are thinking? i met a guy in new york who is also from Togo and he told me that people in togo are named according to the day they were born, he said that kwami means friday. Is it true?

                  Enjoy, have a great life time of fun with your little one. Once a father, always a father.

                  Richard

                  --- In TIM_TEAM2006@ yahoogroups. com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@... > wrote:

                  > Good morning guys
                  > My greetings to all of you. Praise be to God, just to inform you that I have a lovely son. We are all doing good. take care. God bless you all.
                  >
                  > Dodzi

                • kpondzo dodzi
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 12, 2009
                    Thanks Richard.
                    My son name is Yao because in born in thursday. Kwami is a saturday born not friday. My greetings to Heather. Yes once a father, always a father. I will send to you some pictures.

                    Take care

                    Dodzi

                    So nice, me and heather are really happy for you. Please post some pictures of your family. what names you are thinking? i met a guy in new york who is also from Togo and he told me that people in togo are named according to the day they were born, he said that kwami means friday. Is it true?

                    Enjoy, have a great life time of fun with your little one. Once a father, always a father.

                    Richard

                    --- In TIM_TEAM2006@ yahoogroups. com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@... > wrote:

                    > Good morning guys
                    > My greetings to all of you. Praise be to God, just to inform you that I have a lovely son. We are all doing good. take care. God bless you all.
                    >
                    > Dodzi

                  • kpondzo dodzi
                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 12, 2009
                      Hi Courtney
                      glad to hear from you. Don't worry I will send some pictures. Oh yes it is a job but very nice job, I wish it to everyone. Once again thank you for your concern. Keep well and God bless.

                      Dodzi

                      So nice, me and heather are really happy for you. Please post some pictures of your family. what names you are thinking? i met a guy in new york who is also from Togo and he told me that people in togo are named according to the day they were born, he said that kwami means friday. Is it true?

                      Enjoy, have a great life time of fun with your little one. Once a father, always a father.

                      Richard

                      --- In TIM_TEAM2006@ yahoogroups. com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@... > wrote:

                      > Good morning guys
                      > My greetings to all of you. Praise be to God, just to inform you that I have a lovely son. We are all doing good. take care. God bless you all.
                      >
                      > Dodzi

                    • reuben laloo
                      Message 10 of 25 , Oct 12, 2009
                        Hei  PAPA ! Congrats Man,, Guess wat I have also become a father... Melari and Myself we are fostering a 2 weeks baby boy in our home. Hope if everything is well. He will be part of us forever..He was a child in need. We found him as part of the  REACH Programme. he is cute big, ...Ill post some pic later/.

                        Reuben

                        My son name is Yao because in born in thursday. Kwami is a saturday born not friday. My greetings to Heather. Yes once a father, always a father. I will send to you some pictures.

                        Take care

                        Dodzi

                        So nice, me and heather are really happy for you. Please post some pictures of your family. what names you are thinking? i met a guy in new york who is also from Togo and he told me that people in togo are named according to the day they were born, he said that kwami means friday. Is it true?

                        Enjoy, have a great life time of fun with your little one. Once a father, always a father.

                        Richard

                        --- In TIM_TEAM2006@ yahoogroups. com, "kponkwa" <kponkwa@... > wrote:

                        > Good morning guys
                        > My greetings to all of you. Praise be to God, just to inform you that I have a lovely son. We are all doing good. take care. God bless you all.
                        >
                        > Dodzi

                        Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.
                      • kpondzo dodzi
                        Message 11 of 25 , Oct 12, 2009
                          Hi Reuben

                          good to hear from you and it is nice to take of someone. God bless you for that. extend my greetings to Melari and the boy. Regards.
                          Dodzi