Hey Guys check this out

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      hey i have posted some pics..when i went north east to meet Reuben
      and Humphry. blessing man....real nice place and we were able to do
      something good as well. ( reach Shillong) i havn't heard much from
      reuben since then, as he is busy with his church again as lent and
      then goodfriday and easter is ahead. but i hope that after that he
      had some time to update us whats going on.
      but enjoy the pics and plz do share your thoughts, comments,
      compliments..anything. but plz share something.

      i am fine..i have changed my job ...now i am working with an
      Christian NGO. which is working with Street Kids, and also with
      Corporates to help to invest in something good except just filling
      yor pocket with filthy money. so for the last one week i am in
      contact with big big super - duper rich indian corporates and asking
      them some questions, which not going to let them sleep in the
      night...at least i hope.

      rest is fine, enjoying my work, as had very flexible hours, i am
      working as a project manager,. ok andrew its not what you mean. but
      real project manager. hey any of you if want to do some volunteer
      work in India for a while, so you are most welcome.

      my Australian study thingy got delayed till june. so hope that i june
      i'll go there and then may be do some mission there.

      take care all my brothers and sisters in Christ only. hhaahaa
      love you all.
      bye
    • Tomeka Attia Beckford
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        hey Richard its nice to hear from you man and even nicer to see the
        pics of the shillong trip with Reuben and Humphry.
        Its nice to know that you can meet and fellowship together. Yes Good
        friday is coming up and oh how i miss Pneil but will call them and
        wish them all the best. My greetings to you and your family send then
        my love.

        i am fine i am now working at a lawyers firm for now as i wit to start
        school. Church family and friends are going great we just had our
        national sports day over 2000 young people were in attendance
        we have had a lot of ther church events and they are going great.

        have to go now take care and God Bless
        Love
        Tomeka