Hey Guys Happy New Year 2008

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hey....
      guys..havn't heard anything from anyone on Christmas or New Year...
      but anyway.. to each and everyone wishing you a very very happy new
      Year..
      life is full of rock and rollllllllllssssss, Since we finished
      TIM2006.
      had wonderful time, some good some bad...
      but we moved on...
      last year got chance to work for couple of organizations, able to
      meet marieke in Holland, had a wonderfull time ( i had time of my
      life) ,
      able to be in touch with most of our friends from TIM2006..except
      jabu, teriao, busi..
      able to meet reuben and Humphry, was a blessing...
      able to be part of a missionary project, REACH SHillong...
      able to put my life on right track, now al least for the next 2
      years i know what i am going to do.. and now hav a career in sight...
      planned to do Master in Information Technology from Sydney..Aus.
      life with Christ has its own ups and downs, but sincerely looking
      forward for another oppurtunities to come.

      and still missing you all guys...
      so lots of love and wishes and prayers for all of you.

      God bless you all and your family.

      keep doing good.

      Richard
    • Courtney Yum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
        hey,, man...
        it's very cold here in Hong Kong and China is now snowing... so everything for me become very slow... cos we are approaching the year end for the Chinese calendar, the Chinese New year will start in Feb  7, so for me... is now suffering from the Post-Holiday Fever, which make my productivity very low and my heart has already gone and expecting the new year to come.

        Rich, I had wrote you a letter but still keeping in my desk... suppose I want to send you before you go to Australia but now, shoudl I send it to your Aust address, and pls give me your new add. appreciate your couarge to move forward, to another unknown. exciting!!!!!

        I keep on writing to Esther and Busi, but no response so far, really don't know what happen to them.

         I met the TIM 2008 student from Hong Kong last week and talked a lot about the program and everyone but this young guy seems not ready to go and he looks  a bit confused. so pls pray for him cos we forsee he may have many adjustment problems.
        For myself, some people say that they may not continue my contract in next semester, so very likely I will end my work here in August.  Few days ago, one of my friend, gave me the job adv of an agency which called " International care ministry" which they are conducting many projects in Philppines, they are recruting a program assistant in HK to do the coordination work. But my contract here will end in august, the timing seems not match..

        Also, my pastor asked me if I want to study theology and they want me to apply for the church fund. my friends, I really don't know what should  I do next. I long to go for study. I keep on waiting for God's leading... and now still waiting...so without a clear answer from Him, I would not make a move. sounds stupid but I think it is the right way.

        since I got a flu and my throat was infected, I can only  speak like a bird , ( actually after one week, it's better but still  very awkful voice,  my voice is now very low like Dodzi.....  painful for keeping quiet and not able to talk to Andrew, I called him last week but he cannot recognise me....  , maybe he just heard someone making  sound with no meaning...

        Missing you all and believe that we will meet somewhere one day...

        Love,
        Courtney

        May the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ always be with you.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2008
          hi guys Tomeka here how are you all Happy New Year and all the best for 2008.
          Things are going ok with me I can't complain Thank God.

          I am currently working with my youth ministry and is looking forward to the coming years
          activity. I too have met with the TIM 2008 participant and have helped her along
          she is so excited and so am I, no cape town for them though.
          Can you all send me some contact numbers including Humphreys and Kerstien
          Courtney I received your letter thanks a million
          Richard keep on keeping the faith
          Marieke Go with God always
          Dodzi ahhhh how i miss you and your deep base voice
          Reuben Man of God Walk Good
          Teraoi Keep sweet
          Busi trust God and live
          Andrew run the race
          Jabu you know keep on going
          Esther hold the faith Girl God loves you
          Guys i miss you all and I pray for you all always
          keep sweet and blessed

          bye for now. remember send me some contact no. its easier for me
          to call