Hey Everyone

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hey Hey Everyone.

      where are you all? must be very very busy.

      hey no comments on Reuben and Mariek's Idea of project. or everybody
      is really leally busy in Project meeting. hahaha

      i am also busy in work, these days i am giving guest lectures in
      schools and colleges, about personality development, interview
      skills, presentation skills and communication skills. its really
      fun, coz i am able to interact with lots of lots of teenagers. who
      have so many questions and sometimes really really pain in the Ass
      to control.

      but yeah its fun, as i am only working part time, after few hours of
      lecturing i am off. so kind of cool. also as i am staying at my
      parents home these days, so everything is a saving.

      rest if ok.
      hey marieke and Reuben i am On for the project thingy, but sorry for
      me it will take a while, coz as you know i am planning for my
      masters studies these days.

      hope to see and hear something from you guys soon.

      ok i am posting my recent pic. i don't know you will find any change
      or not. do tell me if you find some changes in my face

      good bye and God bless
    • reuben laloo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
        Richie
        Its great to know that you are coming to Shillong. Well here are the instruction for your trip to Shillong,

        On reaching Guwahati Station, go to the exit; on reaching the exit ask for direction from anyone, for a way to paltan Bazar which is perhaps a walk able distance from the train station. On reaching paltan bazaar look for an Indica that goes to Shillong, which may cause you around Rs 130-150. It’s a 3-3 ½ journey  from Guwahati to Shillong. On reaching Shillong ask the Driver to drop you at   Civil Hospital . Get down in Civil Hospital WE WILL BE THERE TO PICK U UP.

        A journey from Ghty to Shillong – there will be a journey break in a place call Nongpoh.. You can phone me from here so that Ill be able to know what time you will reach shillong.
        P.s. the roads are bad because of the excessive rainfall we just had this monsoon.

        That it Dude.. Safe trip to shillong.

        Reuben

        Richard <richardisthecoolestguyinworld@...> wrote:
[...]

      • richard samuel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
          paltan bazaar i am coming to grab a gray colour Indica. i hope that i'll get a seat in front, coz of my long legs. hahaha don't they have big SUVs
          will see you, you can call me in case of emergency or change of plan, i am carrying my phone with me.

          good bye and take care..

          C -ya