hey everyone.

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      how are you everyone? i hope each and everyone of you are in great
      health and spirit. (not the alcoholic spirit hahah) .

      i start with me>.. ya ya people i am all right, i have survived..
      hahah i am very fine here, just bit hopeless that people don't speak
      much english here so a lot of language barrier, and that's why it
      became very difficult to get a voluntry job in Nl, but this upcoming
      week i am going for a program for kids as a volunteer. Yupppeeee.
      thanks to God.

      the other very good thing is that i have start thinking about the
      bible, theology, people, mission, and all the things that we talked
      about in TIM, coz now me and marieke can brain storm together, and
      some times some arguments did get hot, but its nice to think and talk
      about things then just leave it.

      and me and marieke are finally getting good. why i am saying finally
      coz in the beginining (genesis chapter 1 verse 1) it was not so cool,
      we both has to get used to each other body odour means presence, and
      for s certain while it seems like there is no Hope, but We Serve a
      Miracle Working God, things got a U-turn and now we are very much IN
      together. so, again thanks to God.

      and during all this U- Turn we have been to camping in a smally tent
      for a week, and also been to paris.. (ooo that was lekker.. thanks
      Dodzi for the wishes in french mercy) we had a great time in paris..
      very beautiful place.. but offcourse NL is also very beautiful,
      utrecht, rotterdam and amsterdam, den hauge, heerjansdam, .. (why i am
      suddenly praising NL... cmon people try to understand.. she is also
      going to read this... hahahah)

      so, everyone plz check out some new pics in the pics folder of paris.
      and plz people upgrade your pics as well.

      God bless you all.

      Richard