Congrats Dodzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hey Man..

      You are getting married... WoW.... great man.. God bless you and be
      with you and your partner always..

      my blessing and wishes are always with you. enjoy your married life,
      and never go to any TIM program (or alike) for 10 long months away
      from your spouse.. hahahha

      i really wish that i could be there with you, and enjoy the moment,
      to see one of my Bru getting married. but i also hope that my brother
      (elder brother) John is also getting married in Dec 2007, so, this
      year seems like a good year for marriages. i hope reuben, andrew,
      court, jabu, tomeka and esther (all of you are of marrigable age)
      get married quickly and invite me to their marriages...

      hey but i also available for your marriege, if you send me an air-
      ticket (two-way) then i'll definitely join for your D-Day.. hahahah..

      God bless you again.. do send us the pictures.. ok.. or visit me in
      India on your Honey moooooooooooon... actually where are you planning
      to go for your honey-moon. hhaha

      i wish if you could be here, we could have done a bachealor party for
      you, to enjoy your last days of freedom. ahahhah.. (with lots of
      booze, and booo##**) hahah (you know what i mean)...

      take care man.. take care of your new family... bye
      God bless both you and your families.
      Richard