hey people i am off to NEtherland..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      hey..

      dudes and dudets.. how you doing all? hope fully very well and very
      busy, each and everyone of us,, as no one is finding much time to
      write mails these days.. india is too hot these days.. almost 40
      degree celcius so i decided to spent my summer in Netherland..
      summer holidays.. so hope fully gonna have good time there.
      hopefully..

      hey people plz tell me how is life, how warm is your place right
      now. coz here its boiling hot..

      take care everyone..

      love you all. and definitely going to NL, and seeing Marieke is very
      close as i am flying to NL tonight for 3 months.,and also its going
      to remind me a lot of TIM memories..

      all of you, Be good, and be nice to people around you, love each
      other and also to your neighbour.. ok.

      bye
    • Tameka Beckford
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2007
        hey..

        It nice to know your in the netherlands Richard say hello to Marieke for me.  I hope your both doing all?
        Life for me is ok,  not perfect but ok. I am loving my work in the Lord and this makes me happy and warm inside. Richard the weather here in Jamaica is just great it is 25 degrees and its cool, during the summer time it will be a bit hotter though not as hot as India LOL

        guys remember that Humphrey's 51st birthday is on the 13th yes he is getting old.
        I would now like to take this opportunity to wish all your Mothers a HAPPY MOTHERS day and I pray and hope that they will have the best day/days for the rest of their lives.
        love you all, Be good, Keep sweet and be nice to people around you, love eachother
        bye

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • reuben laloo
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2007
          Dear Everyone,
          To day is my of day and so I decided to spent my little time mailing each and everyone of you.I trust that everything is well with all of you and of course.Iam well. Through out the past days weeks maybe month I had been so busy with so many things in the church right from office and administrative level to home visitation especially to visiting young people.TIM had really help me to be more organize in time management and ofcourse in being more biblical in working for eg. Like what the Ecclesiastes says there is time for everything. I asm now able little to enjoy my weekend by sending mail, go for a long bike ride, visisting friends etc.. and this is what TIM taught me.
          During these few days I really had the feeling that Iam missing all of you especially the good and bad time that we shared with each other. I wish that God gave us a chance to see each other again.
          I am still single, looking for a lifetime partner. I hope in the coming days I find someone.However I have taken this as God agenda .Everyone is well at home.We are lookin forward for my borther marriage ..
          Tomeka--- Thank you so much for praying for me and for all of us you are always in my heart: one love
          Marieke: The most luckiest woman still having the chance to see Richie.. Miss all the funs and laughter that we shared together.
          Dodzi : how are you man.Dodzi Iam ready to followup with the discussion that I had with you regarding sponsoring an orphan affected with HIV/AIDS.
          Jabu:Thanks for replying my mail..Well is there any chance were we can continue with the whole discussion of an exchange programme.
          Busi& Esther: I doubt that you will be able to read this mail. However I miss both of you so much.u are in my heart
          Richie: My brother- well done there is no mountain to high, no valley to deep for a lover like you. Kool man. Thaks for the songs.Iam now very much in love with Faith Hill(good collection of Love country music, I recommend tou get a copy for yourself)
          Tearaoi: Our youngest brother how are you? How is your girl friend…. Love her faithfully
          Andrew: My bru I have been praying for your health and I wish you are doing well.. Keep up with the acapella.
          Courtney: My sister, Iam glad of the new assignment God Bless you

          That all for now

          UMOJA
          Reuben