Re: [THS_NHS] NHS Induction Tonight - completely surprised

  • Amanda Valle
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2011
      I'll be there to help out :)

      -Amanda Valle

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 7, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Nadia Chowdhury <chowdhury.nadia@...> wrote:

      I'll be there in 10 minutes

      From: teachermcgrew <karen.mcgrew@...>
      To: THS_NHS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:09 PM
      Subject: [THS_NHS] NHS Induction Tonight - completely surprised

      Never before in the history of NHS at THS have we had a total no show for set-up. Irresponsible members please consider what might be an appropriate consequence.

      Families are counting on YOU to provide a wonderful event for this year's new members. If you are signed up to participate in tonight's event, please make sure you honor your commitment.

    • rbaugher3@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2011

        When I signed up to help with set-up, the paper said to show up at 3:15.  I was there at 3:15, along with Cameron and Cara, and everything was already done.  Maybe you should double check the time you told everyone to arrive before you prematurely reprimand them.  Just sayin'.

        Ryan Baugher

        Never before in the history of NHS at THS have we had a total no show for set-up. Irresponsible members please consider what might be an appropriate consequence.

        Families are counting on YOU to provide a wonderful event for this year's new members. If you are signed up to participate in tonight's event, please make sure you honor your commitment.

      • teachermcgrew
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2011
          --- In THS_NHS@yahoogroups.com, rbaugher3@... wrote:

          > When I signed up to help with set-up, the paper said to show up at 3:15.  I was there at 3:15, along with Cameron and Cara, and everything was already done.  Maybe you should double check the time you told everyone to arrive before you prematurely reprimand them.  Just sayin'.
          >

          > Ryan Baugher

          Thank you to all those who showed up for set-up as requested. You will receive full credit for your trustworthy efforts :)