THOR #500 due out on Thursday!

  • Lundonj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Yeah, yeah, the number eighty will be printed on the
      front of this copy in comic shops this Thursday (a day
      later than usual in North America due to the holiday
      weekend), but it is really the 500th issue of THOR!

      Congrats to the mighty one and all Thor Fans on this
      milestone. I think only two (maybe three) DC books
      (ACTION and BATMAN) and two Marvel series are over 500
      (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and FF).

      Still, not bad company to be in the longevity
      department. There were 420 issues in volume one with
      JIM #83 to THOR #502 and then we hav our 80th issue in
      this volume.

      Cool stuff...

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/