Picking up some old issues...

  • Leaftop
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Well, at my cool 1 dollar comic store - I managed to pick up Thor
      #337 (First appearance of Beta Ray Bill) through about Thor# 370 or
      so (near the end of Walt Simonson's run)... currently started reading
      them over (being when I left TN after 2 years of hell there, I sold
      all of my Thor comics) - and I must say, I am enjoying going back and
      re-reading these!

      Walt does some great art, which I still love and appreciate today
      (thought maybe back then I was younger and reading comics with rose
      colored glasses!)

      Now I saw a new picture of Beta Ray Bill (or new to me) on the splash
      page for this eGroup - has Beta Ray Bill returned recently in Thor? I
      have not been able to pick it up yet! DOH!