You know all those boring Marvel covers lately?

  • Lundonj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      The static, no action, without much of a hint as to what the story is going
      to be about covers from Marvel over the last couple years. There is a reason,
      it's policy. :-)

      And while THOR covers have been static as well, we have had some nice ones,
      don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to see some action covers now and
      again to break things up! Here is the Marvel rule of the day:

      >>From the Epic submissions webpage, for artists:-

      "If you are submitting samples of fully painted (traditionally or
      digitally painted) cover work, keep in mind that Marvel covers are
      generally iconic shots of single characters rather than groups of
      characters or storytelling elements." <<