[thorfans] Thor #19 to be only one week late...

  • Lundonj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      The mystery of Enrakt to be revealed November 10th, I'll get this updated in
      our calendar. Another release question is answered as Avengers Forever #11
      will also be released next Wednesday!

      The rumblings of Thor leaving the Avengers are growing louder. If you hadn't
      heard...

      *SPOILER SPACE*

      Marvel online reported only TWO members of the current team will be Avengers
      at the end of Avengers #27! So, if Thor doesn't leave at the end of #25, he
      may be gone two months later anyway.