Re: [ Thor Fans ] beta ray bill....

  • Tawmis <tyragon@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 4, 2003
      > Good or no, I still submit no one, I mean NO ONE, should be
      > able to take Mjoly from the Real Deal.

      Now I would agree. Not just anyone should. But those of noble heart
      and noble intentions should have a chance. I mean, otherwise - what's
      the point of the inscription on Thor's hammer? :)

      > Why, it would be like taking Namorita's swimsuit.
      > Down, fella! Down!
      > LOL

      I see NO problem with that idea... as a matter of fact, I need some
      alone time now...
    • Lundonj@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 10, 2003
        In a message dated 02/10/2003 12:57:24 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        tyragon@... writes:

        > You know, if they put the "talent" of New X-Men on Thor... I would
        > scream. I have already dropped New X-Men, because it got to the point
        > that I would save my toilet paper, and use my issues of New X-Men
        > first... er, not that I think I am making my point about Morrison's
        > writing very clear or anything... I know, I shouldn't hold back so
        > much when I talk about New X-Men and it's bile and vile...

        In all honesty, I agree with you. However, in the popularity contest pools,
        the WIZARD magazines of the world, etc., seem to think the New X-MEN were on
        to something. As an X-Fan desperate for ANY decent mutant story for years
        now, I gave Ulty and New X-books a chance and was massively disappointed.

        The point I was going for, is that high profile creators on original MU
        books, followed up with the same financial support in promotions, sells as
        well or better than the Ultimate line of books or has the potential.