Re: [ Thor Fans ] OT: Jack of Hearts message board

  • webartist@sprynet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Interesting, Of my collection I have one single Jack of Hearts. Marvel
      premiere #44(1st. solo)

      Does that mean I qualify?

      Did he ever have his own series?

      Darryl

    • Lundonj@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        In a message dated 01/01/2003 7:23:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        webartist@... writes:

        > Interesting, Of my collection I have one single Jack of Hearts. Marvel
        > premiere #44(1st. solo)
        >
        > Does that mean I qualify?
        >
        > Did he ever have his own series?

        Well, Jack hasn't been around a lot compared to nearly ALL of his MU
        counterparts, so yes, you qualify. And no solo ongoing for Mr. Hart, though
        he did have a 4 issue mini-series in 1984 and had a one-shot among the five
        issue COSMIC POWERS mini in the 1990's.