Hey Don!

  • Leaftop
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2000
      On the eGroups page when ya sign in for thorfans, it is no longer
      showing the images for the webring. Instead it's got the angelfire
      logo all squished.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
        What was the name of that new Thor series you mentioned recently? Or
        should I say, Modi series? The comic store owner here can't seem to find
        it in Previews.

        FINALLY got my comics today! Wa-hoo!
        Reviews to follow.

        Among them was a surprise. The same guy happened to notice a solicitation
        for a non-Marvel Thor and ordered it for me.
        Has anyone seen THE HAMMER AND THE CROSS?
        In it, the Thor of Norse myth fights---Jesus!!!
        I kid thee not.

        Flabbergasted Guy
      • Tyragon Adventures
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
          What do you think of posting reviews that have been posted here and posting them on the Thor Fans FB page (it's here for folks who may not be aware: http://www.facebook.com/OriginalTHORFans ) - to generate some potential convo there (and possibly some activity)?
        • Don Lund
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
            I am all for it if David is cool with us re-posting his reviews.

            -Don

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
              Don said,
              > I am all for it if David is cool with us re-posting his reviews.

              Speaking on his behalf,
              David is jiggy with it.

              Are you talking recent reviews?
              Older reviews?
              New ones?

              If you do, let me know,
              and I'll strive to be more
              articulate from now on.

            • lundonj
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2012
                David's clever retort:
                > > I am all for it if David is cool with us re-posting his reviews.
                >
                > Speaking on his behalf,
                > David is jiggy with it.

                As your own spokesman, what is your percentage? 100 percent for just you or do you take a little cut for multiple personalities?

                > Are you talking recent reviews?
                > Older reviews?
                > New ones?

                Recent to start with. The first members there have witnessed our pimping the new series, and a Leafy library of Uncle Walt art.

                > If you do, let me know,
                > and I'll strive to be more
                > articulate from now on.

                It is for our Thor Fan FACEBOOK page, so you may need to utilize fewer syllables...

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2012
                  Don said,
                  > As your own spokesman, what is your percentage? 100 percent for just you
                  > or do you take a little cut for multiple personalities?

                  7% for each of them.
                  Yes, David has 14.2 personalities.
                  The .2 is an Asgardian troll.
                  He doesn't take up much space
                  in David's head.

                  Ah, good.
                  I was bit reluctant to have those where I was
                  a hyper-critical of Fraction.

                  For obvious reasons, I dislike dissing other wordsmiths.
                  In this instance, as with the latter half of Jurgens run,
                  sales clearly showed that fans weren't enamored of the
                  diection they were taking.

                  It still astounds me to this day that Marvel
                  let the sales fall as far as did with the
                  Thor-as-dictator debacle.

                  > It is for our Thor Fan FACEBOOK page, so you may need to utilize fewer
                  > syllables...

                  Ah.
                  The 'see Spot run' school
                  of literary criticism.