Questions

  • Jaco de Vries
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hello

      I'm very busy completing my database with every Superheroe comics that Marvel
      publishes. But from some titles i am not sure if they are reprints or not. Perhaps
      somebody can help me.

      The info i need is about:

      - Avengers: Emperor Doom
      - Avengers: Revenge of the living monolith
      - Black Goliath
      - Black Widow: the coldest war
      - Captain Marvel (vol1) special???????
      - Cloak & Dagger: Predator and Prey
      - Daredevil: Love and War
      - Daredevil/Punisher: child's play
      - The Draft??????
      - Elektra: Lives again
      - Eternals Oneshot (from before 1990)
      - Excalibur: Weird war III

      What other Excalibur specials are there?

      - Heroes for hope
      - Inhumans graphic novel????
      - Iron Man: Crash
      - Iron Man/Sub-Mariner???
      - Kazar: Guns of the Savage Land

      What kind of series is Logan's run????
      What kind of series is Micronauts: the new voyages????
      What kind of series is Nth man???

      - Power Pack: Holiday special
      - Punisher: Assassins guild
      - Punisher: Bloodlines