Thor Fans changes....

  • Don Lund
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      If you were out and about the last few days, you will notice that the
      main page at Thor Fans has been modified (at
      http://www.egroups.com/group/thorfans)).

      I didn't know we were up for an overhaul, I apoologize to anyone who
      tried to post to the site over the weekend.

      The new pages and features look a little more user and moderator
      friendly. If you have not been to the Thor HQ page in a while, you
      may want to take a peek. One problem I noticed so far is that all of
      our links were erased in the transfer. I'll start trying to get
      those back in. Somehow, our vault art made it through (that area is
      now called FILES and not the vault anymore).

      I don't like the fact the calendar is hidden, so now you'll need to
      look up events and polls on your own. Not that anyone was answering
      any polls lately anyway!

      So what is up? Why so quiet? Somebody, ANYbody, start a thread.