Re: [ Thor Fans ] Musings

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Don,
      Maybe I'm making too much out of it. Maybe there's rhyme and reason to
      whatever KB is up to.

      Like you, I hope this doesn't tie into the Reigning storyline.
      If so, it doesn't portend well. :)

      >>>Good stuff, IMO.

      I respect your judgement so I'll defer mine until it's resolved one way or
      the other.

      > A Catch-22? Bigger than life AND one of the guys?

      Nah.
      Bigger than life---and---cares for us 'lowly mortals'.

      > No change at ALL so far, just some serious contemplation is what I read.

      Okay.
      I'll go with that for now.

      > I think you meant to type Warren Ellis v. Punisher scribe Garth Ennis

      Geez.
      How could I confuse a great writer like Ennis with a
      pooser like Ellis?

      > Tarene in the Avengers sounds pretty frightening to me too.

      Why do I hear the Twilight Zone theme?
      LOL