Re: [ Thor Fans ] Hulk vs. Thor?

  • Richard Green
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 2, 2001
      Actually it took CM 2 punches and he mentioned Supes
      vulnerability to magic. The vulnerability isn't what
      it used to be and Thor won't be able to kill Superman
      based upon strength alone. Mjolnir will be a factor
      but it would have to be a very hard blow, not just a
      perfunctory throw to take out old blue shirt.
      --- drobbins <drobbins@...> wrote:
      > Ivica said:
      > >
      > > Oh,yeaaaa!!!
      > > Captain Marvel is equal to Superman in DC
      > universe,Superman has beaten
      > him
      > > several times,but only because Cap.Marvel was
      > depowered at half or even
      > 1/3
      > > of his true power and strength
      >
      > Did you see the fairly recent JLA where Captain
      > Marvel knocked Superman out
      > with one punch?
      >
      > Sweet.
      >
      > And I am quite impressed by your extensive knowledge
      > of
      > Cap. Marvel/Supes bouts. I had no idea they've
      > tangled so many times.
      >
      > :)
      > David

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Richard Green
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001
        True about Supes being a solar powered battery these
        days. The powers that be at DC are trying to make him
        more consistent and scientifically logical.