Re: [ THOR Fans ] THOR GOD OF THUNDER #13

  • drobbins04
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
      Bill said,

      > And I loved the classic movie Western reference on the letters-less letters
      > page.

      Both the movie and this were Biblical references
      to the Book of Revelation, alluding to the End Times.
      In Clint's movie, he was about to bring
      an end to the bad guys. In Malekith's case,
      we know what he's trying to bring an end to.

      >>> Another issue that made me say Lee/Kirby who?

      Don't know if anyone could make me say that.
      Not even JMS and Coipel.
      Lee and Kirby at their peak were sensational.

      > mention the great map of the nine realms!

      Remember all those cool extras Kirby used to throw in?
      Maps of Asgard and the like?