Ribic moving on to AVENGERS

  • Lundonj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      THOR artist Esad Ribic is headed to the Avengers. The Loki mini-series (which became Thor/Loki Blood Brothers animated feature and this amazing relaunch of THOR: God of Thunder 10 issue run is all the Ribic we get, for now.

      Of course, Thor is on the cover of Ribic's first AVENGERS issue #24 due out in December (it is #24, but will also have a #1 on it as part of the next wave of MARVEL NOW and a new INVADERS series launch and a new INHUMANS series launch).

      Does this mean Ron Garney is going to work beyond the Malekith story arc that starts in nine days? I have to say, I hope so. I think Ron is doing the best work of his long Marvel career right now.