Heads Up

  • drobbins04
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
      Everyone,
      I don't know if anyone collects the omnibus edition
      but I thought I'd give you a heads up on one that came out.

      If you're not familiar with them, they are deluxe collections,
      about the best Marvel puts out. Far superior to the Masterworks
      in that they are larger and the coloring is more consistent
      with the original comics.

      For Silver Age buffs, they are a treat in that they save a lot
      of wear and tear when you get a hair to read one from
      yesteryear.

      Thor has seen two editions.
      The second just came out. In includes issues
      from JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #121 to
      THOR #152, plus what many believe is the
      finest Thor Annual 'ever', #2.

      The stories in this collection are some of the absolute
      best that Kirby and Lee did.

      You might want to track it down.