Thor related releases this week!

  • lundonj
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
      Second part of the THOR DARK WORLD movie prequel arrives, Ulty Thor in Ultimates, and young Loki highlight the Asgardian releases this week (em, tomorrow!). I include Fearless Defenders for Valkyrie, who still holds a place in my Viking heart:

      AVENGERS PREM HC VOL 02
      FEARLESS DEFENDERS #6 NOW $2.99
      MARVELS THOR DARK WORLD PRELUDE #2
      SECRET AVENGERS #6 NOW $3.99
      THOR GODS AND GUARDIANS OF GALAXY TP
      ULTIMATE COMICS ULTIMATES #27
      YOUNG AVENGERS #7
    • drobbins04
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
        Don shared,

        > AVENGERS PREM HC VOL 02
        > FEARLESS DEFENDERS #6 NOW $2.99
        > MARVELS THOR DARK WORLD PRELUDE #2
        > SECRET AVENGERS #6 NOW $3.99
        > THOR GODS AND GUARDIANS OF GALAXY TP
        > ULTIMATE COMICS ULTIMATES #27
        > YOUNG AVENGERS #7

        The only one of those I got was ULTIMATES.
        I was supposed to get the Prelude.
        The shop misses stuff now and then and
        then has to reorder it for me.

        As for ULTIMATES, neither this issue nor
        the last was worth a review. There wasn't
        much Thor. And to be honest, I'm so disgusted
        about the Asgardians being so stupidly wiped out,
        I don't know how much longer I'll keep reading
        the title.

        Did get a cool new Thor action figure for my birthday.
        Surprised me in that I thought I had every one ever made.
        This was put out by Disney. Nice sculpt, with the classic
        look.

      • comicbookheaven
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
          In a message dated 7/14/2013 11:06:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          drobbins@... writes:

          As for ULTIMATES, neither this issue nor
          the last was worth a review. There wasn't
          much Thor. And to be honest, I'm so disgusted
          about the Asgardians being so stupidly wiped out,
          I don't know how much longer I'll keep reading
          the title.

          I already voted against this title with my wallet. I'm glad it doesn't sell
          well at the shop.
          Congratulations - your search engine rating just went up!
          (http://dailykirby.blogspot.com/)
          Bill

        • drobbins04
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
            Bill said,

            > And to be honest, I'm so disgusted
            > about the Asgardians being so stupidly wiped out,
            > I don't know how much longer I'll keep reading
            > the title.
            > well at the shop.

            It's not doing great at the local shop, either.

            > Congratulations - your search engine rating just went up!
            > (http://dailykirby.blogspot.com/)

            Why, thank you.
            I added yours to mine.

            P.S. BTW, 'really' like your site.
            I'm a huge Kirby buff from before his
            Marvel days.
          • lundonj
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 16, 2013
              --- In THOR_Fans@yahoogroups.com, "drobbins04" <drobbins@...> wrote:
              > Did get a cool new Thor action figure for my birthday.
              > Surprised me in that I thought I had every one ever made.
              > This was put out by Disney. Nice sculpt, with the classic
              > look.

              Nice!

              Now I have search the Interwebs to see if I can fine me one....