Hey Don!

  • Tyragon Adventures
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
      What do you think of posting reviews that have been posted here and posting them on the Thor Fans FB page (it's here for folks who may not be aware: http://www.facebook.com/OriginalTHORFans ) - to generate some potential convo there (and possibly some activity)?
    • Don Lund
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
        I am all for it if David is cool with us re-posting his reviews.

        -Don

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2012
          Don said,
          > I am all for it if David is cool with us re-posting his reviews.

          Speaking on his behalf,
          David is jiggy with it.

          Are you talking recent reviews?
          Older reviews?
          New ones?

          If you do, let me know,
          and I'll strive to be more
          articulate from now on.

        • lundonj
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2012
            David's clever retort:
            > > I am all for it if David is cool with us re-posting his reviews.
            >
            > Speaking on his behalf,
            > David is jiggy with it.

            As your own spokesman, what is your percentage? 100 percent for just you or do you take a little cut for multiple personalities?

            > Are you talking recent reviews?
            > Older reviews?
            > New ones?

            Recent to start with. The first members there have witnessed our pimping the new series, and a Leafy library of Uncle Walt art.

            > If you do, let me know,
            > and I'll strive to be more
            > articulate from now on.

            It is for our Thor Fan FACEBOOK page, so you may need to utilize fewer syllables...

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2012
              Don said,
              > As your own spokesman, what is your percentage? 100 percent for just you
              > or do you take a little cut for multiple personalities?

              7% for each of them.
              Yes, David has 14.2 personalities.
              The .2 is an Asgardian troll.
              He doesn't take up much space
              in David's head.

              Ah, good.
              I was bit reluctant to have those where I was
              a hyper-critical of Fraction.

              For obvious reasons, I dislike dissing other wordsmiths.
              In this instance, as with the latter half of Jurgens run,
              sales clearly showed that fans weren't enamored of the
              diection they were taking.

              It still astounds me to this day that Marvel
              let the sales fall as far as did with the
              Thor-as-dictator debacle.

              > It is for our Thor Fan FACEBOOK page, so you may need to utilize fewer
              > syllables...

              Ah.
              The 'see Spot run' school
              of literary criticism.