OT: Thor Girl in Thor movie?!hwo

  • Tyragon Adventures
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Argh! Tell me it isn't so! Apparently THOR GIRL will indeed be in the THOR movie... as will, Beta Ray Bill (the only saving grace, here!) From the video - it looks like BRB is already BRB, as is THOR GIRL... so not sure how that sits with me... I would have liked to see an origin or something for BRB... but I will just be happy he's in it. And well, I guess I will suffer through the THOR GIRL bit. There's a preview that shows them both. The entire segment is like 30 seconds long, so if you blink you will miss it, but you will see BRB in action for a milisecond, and see THOR GIRL standing next to Odin.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        Leafy waxed April Foolish with,
        > Argh! Tell me it isn't so! Apparently THOR GIRL will indeed be in the THOR
        > movie... to Odin.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

        LOL
        Good one.

        I'd already seen the FRIDAY video.