Re: [ Thor Fans ] Looking for Reflections covers

  • Ditkomania@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 2:28 AM
      In a message dated 2/28/2011 11:10:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      drobbins@... writes:

      I'll even credit you in my blog if that's the sort of thing you like...

      I clicked on the link and it wouldn't work.

      Are these comic covers or what?

      Does that darn link thing EVER work?! Anyhow, the new post was are comic
      covers where one character reflects the other. Last week's NAMOR: FIRST MUTANT
      is a good example. It has a close-up of Namor reflected in Doc Doom's armor.
      Bill _http://21stcenturykirby.blogspot.com/_
      (http://21stcenturykirby.blogspot.com/)

    • Tyragon Adventures
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 3:15 PM
        > > I'll even credit you in my blog if that's the sort of thing you like...
        > I clicked on the link and it wouldn't work.
        > Are these comic covers or what?

        When he sends the email through the come as:

        _http://21stcenturykirby.blogspot.com/_
        (http://21stcenturykirby.blogspot.com/)

        The first won't work because of the _ marks.
        The second link should. Or if you click the first, remove the _ marks.
      • Ditkomania@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 3:24 PM
          Thanks. I did post a (the only?) THOR Reflection Cover there.
          Bill

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 12:14 AM
            Bill said,
            > Does that darn link thing EVER work?! Anyhow, the new post was are comic
            > covers where one character reflects the other

            Are you compiling a list of
            all the ones ever done by Marvel?

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2 12:23 AM
              Bill,
              What about X-FACTOR #212?
              David
            • Ditkomania@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2 3:45 AM
                In a message dated 3/2/2011 3:23:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                drobbins@... writes:

                Bill,
                What about X-FACTOR #212?
                David

                David,
                Thanks, I'll add that one.
                And yes, I'm trying to compile a list of (at least) all the Marvel
                reflection covers.
                Bill