I'll admit it

  • Ditkomania@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      I like it when the new comics come out on Thorsday!

      December 2 MARVELs:

      ANT-MAN & WASP #2 (OF 3) $3.99
      Written & Penciled by TIM SEELEY
      Cover by SALVA ESPIN
      Ant-Man & Wasp have no time to make nice as they're tossed into the bizarre
      realm of the MINDSCAPE! A.I.M has the doorway to the afterlife, and it's up
      to the Tiny Twosome to jump from the land of dreams, to the land of heavily
      armed A.I.M soldiers! But Bill Foster's soul may not be the only thing
      Monica Rappacini wants as Scientist Supreme faces off with Supreme
      Scientist!
      Hop on for Hank Pym's last adventure as Wasp

      AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES #2 (OF 4) $3.99
      Written by CHRISTOPHER YOST
      Pencils by SCOTT WEGENER & PATRICK SCHERBERGER
      Based on the Disney XD show, it's the second daringly dashing issue of
      AVENGERS: EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES! Can Tony Stark's IRON MAN armor hold up
      the unstoppable fury of CRIMSON DYNAMO? And what's a tiny guy like ANT-MAN
      gonna do MAD THINKER & his AWESOME ANDROID come a-crushing?

      AVENGERS THOR CAPTAIN AMERICA OFF INDEX MU #8 $3.99
      Written by VARIOUS
      The chronicle of the Marvel Universe continues as the All-New Official
      Index to the Marvel Universe delves into the history of three of Marvel's
      most
      enduring titles! Return with us to the Silver and Golden Ages as we
      continue
      our coverage of the Avengers (from AVENGERS #260), Thor (from THOR #350),
      and Captain America (from both CAPTAIN AMERICA #306 and 1941's CAPTAIN
      AMERICA
      COMICS #31). Watch the Marvel universe's history unfold month by month as
      each issue provides synopses for dozens of individual comics, including
      back-up strips, introducing the characters, teams, places and equipment
      that
      appeared within, providing vital information about first appearances, where
      they
      last showed up and where they appeared next!

      CAPTAIN AMERICA PATRIOT #4 (OF 4) $3.99
      Written by KARL KESEL
      Pencils & Cover by MITCH BREITWEISER
      The early 1950s: the age of McCarthyism and the Cold War. Jeff Mace finally
      feels comfortable as Captain America, and loves working with his new
      partner, Golden Girl, but he notices that they are called on only to deal
      with
      common criminals, not world threats. Can it be that the American government
      doesn't trust Captain America? As the world changes around him and allies
      become enemies, Jeff Mace learns the full responsibilities of being Captain
      America and the true meaning of being a patriot.

      CHAOS WAR GOD SQUAD #1 $3.99
      Written by MARC SUMERAK
      Pencils & Cover by DAN PANOSIAN
      CHAOS KING has decimated the Pantheons of Earth, but the new GOD SQUAD have
      a last, desperate plan to halt Mikaboshi's march towards oblivion! The Kami
      of Japan once trapped Chaos King in Yomi - the Japanese Underworld - but
      even with the God Squad's help, can his old pantheon put the genie back in
      the
      bottle? The gods themselves aren't prepared for what they may find at the
      gates of Hell! Join the HELLSTORM, SILVER SURFER, SERSI, VENUS and more of
      Marvels' most daring deities on an epic adventure that's sure to rock the
      heavens!

      DAREDEVIL #512 $2.99
      Written by ANDY DIGGLE
      Pencils & Cover by ROBERTO DE LA TORREA
      SHADOWLAND TIE-IN: FINAL ISSUE! Years of acting as the Guardian Devil of
      Hell's Kitchen have taken their toll on The Man Without Fear. Hell's
      Kitchen
      lies in ruins, and it is up to the people of New York to start anew and
      begin
      rebuilding. In this last chapter of his story, will Matt Murdock at last
      find final redemption for the events of SHADOWLAND?

      GENERATION HOPE #2 $2.99
      Written by KIERON GILLEN
      Penciled by SALVA ESPIN
      Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
      Variant Cover by GREG LAND
      The Fifth Light has destroyed Tokyo, which can't be good for the X-Men and
      mutant relations in general. Hope and her crew are in terrible trouble and
      it's looking like Cyclops and Wolverine can't get them out of it.

      HEROES FOR HIRE #1 $3.99
      Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING
      Penciled by BRAD WALKER
      Cover by DOUG BRAITHWAITE
      Variant Cover by BRAD WALKER
      Variant Cover by HARVEY TOLIBAO
      In the aftermath of Shadowland, Marvel's greatest street heroes - Punisher,
      Moon Knight, Shroud, Elektra, Paladin, Silver Sable, Ghost Rider, Iron
      Fist, Falcon, Misty Knight and more - leap into one all-new series! Who has
      brought these dangerous loners into one fighting force? How is this network
      different from all other teams? Who is their first target, and what
      mysteries
      wait for them?

      IRON MAN THOR #2 (OF 4) $3.99
      Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING
      Penciled by SCOT EATON
      Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
      Captured by the High Evolutionary and his unlikely allies, Iron Man learns
      the dark truth of the genius creator's plans. Meanwhile Thor battles to
      recapture the Destroyer armor stolen from Asgard. The paths of these two
      heroes
      are about to cross, and if they can't stop the High Evolutionary's schemes,
      then the fates of Mankind and Planet Earth alike will be altered forever!

      MARVELMAN FAMILYS FINEST #6 (OF 6) $3.99
      Written by MICK ANGLO & VARIOUS
      Penciled by MICK ANGLO & VARIOUS
      Cover by MIKE PERKINS
      Variant Cover by BEN OLIVER
      With one word - KIMOTA! - newspaper copy boy Micky Moran becomes the
      invincible, indestructible Marvelman! In 1954, MARVELMAN #25 began the saga
      of one
      of the most storied characters ever to emerge from the British comics
      market. Now, thrill to the adventures of Marvelman, Young Marvelman and Kid
      Marvelman as they take on enemy agents, mad scientists and more in this
      "best of"
      series!

      SHADOWLAND #5 (OF 5) $3.99
      Written by ANDY DIGGLE
      Penciled by BILLY TAN
      Cover by JOHN CASSADAY
      Variant Cover by BILLY TAN
      Variant Cover by John Tyler Christopher
      With the help of his former enemy-turned-champion, Daredevil has thwarted
      his former friends and finds himself prepared to claim all of New York for
      himself. The chaos of Shadowland has reached a boiling point, and Daredevil
      himself may not survive to see the result!

      SHE-HULKS #2 (OF 4) $2.99
      Written by HARRY WILCOX
      Penciled by RYAN STEGMAN
      Cover by ED McGUINNESS
      The ALL OUT SHE-HULK ACTION continues as JEN and LYRA hunt for the
      remaining members of THE INTELLIGENCIA! This time, their mission takes them
      to the
      heart of Russia, where they face the deadly RED GHOST and his SUPER-APES!
      Can
      the two Gamma-gals defeat their simian foes? Will Jen rekindle an old
      romance? And will Lyra survive gym class?

      TASKMASTER #4 (OF 4) $3.99
      Written by FRED VAN LENTE
      Penciled by JEFTE PALO
      Cover by GREG TOCCHINI
      GUEST-STARRING THE SECRET AVENGERS! Steve Rogers' Black Ops heroes are
      desperately trying to head off Taskmaster before he finally unlocks his own
      secret origin -- and so is The Org, the secret criminal underground that
      links
      all the Marvel Universe's villain organizations together! What are both
      heroes and villains afraid of? What horrible truth lies behind years of
      deception
      that will unmake Marvel U history? Who is Taskmaster? Where did he get his
      powers? And most importantly of all -- what havoc will he wreak once he
      finds out?

      THOR FOR ASGARD #5 (OF 6) $3.99
      Written by ROB RODI
      Pencils & Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
      After the deadliest attack yet on Asgard's very foundations, a presence
      from the past resurfaces to show Thor the true state of his crumbling
      empire,
      and to point him towards the solution...a shockingly final solution. Also,
      Odin pays the ultimate price for his long-hidden, unspeakable crime.

      WARRIORS THREE #2 (OF 4) $3.99
      Written by BILL WILLINGHAM
      Penciled by NEIL EDWARDS
      Cover by AMANDA CONNER with LAURA MARTIN
      With Fenris, God of the Wolves, loosed from his imprisonment in Hel, the
      Warriors Three have their work cut out for them... and even with all of
      Asgard
      hoping to tame the monster, Volstagg, Fandral and Hogun have a particularly
      personal score to settle with him. Unfortunately, there's this lovely
      A.I.M. agent who seems to be distracting Fandral. But he's a professional,
      he'll
      keep his head in the game... right?

      WOLVERINE BEST THERE IS #1 $3.99
      Written by CHARLIE HUSTON
      Penciled by JUAN JOSE RYP
      Cover by BRYAN HITCH
      Sketch Variant by BRYAN HITCH
      Classic Artist Variant by PHIL JIMENEZ
      Modern Artist Variant by GABRIELLE DELL'OTTO
      Poster Variant by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
      When Wolverine faces a problem of the villainous kind there's a good chance
      that he'll use his Adamantium claws to whip up a lethal solution to it.
      What happens, though, when he faces an opponent who becomes a much bigger
      problem if he's killed? Enter: Contagion, a bold new addition to
      Wolverine's
      rogue's gallery. But first, Logan must contend with Contagion's defenders,
      the
      aptly named crew known as the Unkillables.

      WOMEN OF MARVEL #2 (OF 2) $3.99
      Written by Dame Darcy, Mary HK Choi, Jim McCann, & Audrey Loeb
      Penciled by Robin Ha, Nuno Alves, Mike Ryan, & Emily Warren
      Cover by GREG LAND
      Jungle queens, invisible princesses and beautiful banshees, oh my! Marvel's
      magnificent Amazons take it up a notch in this smoldering selection of
      shorts by talent to watch out for! Shanna the She-Devil battles pilgrims
      and
      pterodactyls, Sue Storm forges a fairy tale ending for the Invisible Woman,
      and
      Songbird faces the music of her past when she meets...Screaming Mimi?! And
      little Lyra needs a prom dress...which brings the smallest She-Hulk against
      an all new foe: THE MALL!

      CHAOS WAR #2 (OF 5) 2ND PTG $3.99
      KICK-ASS 2 #1 2ND PTG $2.99
      KICK-ASS 2 #1 3RD PTG $2.99
      IRON MAN WAR OF IRON MEN PREM HC $19.99
      SKY DOLL SPACE SHIP PREM HC $24.99
      DEADPOOL TEAM-UP TP VOL 01 GOOD BUDDIES $19.99
      GORILLA MAN TP $19.99
      HERCULES TP TWILIGHT OF A GOD $14.99
      INCREDIBLE HERCULES TP NEW PRINCE OF POWER $19.99
      SIEGE TP AVENGERS INITIATIVE $15.99
      SPIDER-MAN NOIR TP EYES WITHOUT A FACE GN $14.99

    • Tyragon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
        > HEROES FOR HIRE #1 $3.99
        > Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING
        > Penciled by BRAD WALKER
        > Cover by DOUG BRAITHWAITE
        > Variant Cover by BRAD WALKER
        > Variant Cover by HARVEY TOLIBAO
        > In the aftermath of Shadowland, Marvel's greatest
        > street heroes - Punisher, Moon Knight, Shroud,
        > Elektra, Paladin, Silver Sable, Ghost Rider, Iron
        > Fist, Falcon, Misty Knight and more - leap into
        > one all-new series! Who has brought these dangerous
        > loners into one fighting force? How is this network
        > different from all other teams? Who is their first
        > target, and what mysteries wait for them?

        I was going to say I am interested in this... just because of the random characters... then saw who is writing it - and I already know this is a MUST HAVE!!