Awesome! :-)

  • Tyragon
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Just got the email confirmation that my WARRIORS THREE from Bowen should be arriving on Friday! :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
        Leafy said,
        > Just got the email confirmation that my WARRIORS THREE from Bowen should be
        > arriving on Friday! :)

        Will you be this excited
        when they come out with
        Warrior Three action figures
        based on the Thor movie?

      • Tyragon
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
          > > Just got the email confirmation that my WARRIORS THREE from Bowen should be
          > > arriving on Friday! :)
          > Will you be this excited
          > when they come out with
          > Warrior Three action figures
          > based on the Thor movie?

          My wife has thus far tolerated my random collections... But she knows how much I love Thor and she is bracing for the Thor merchandise push where I will be like the Seagulls in "Finding Nemo"...

          "Mine."
          "Mine."
          "Mine."
          "Mine."
          "Mine!"
          "Mine!"
          "Mine!"
          "Mine!"
          "Mine!"
          "Mine!"
          "MINE!"

          :-D
        • Tyragon
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
            The Warriors Three arrived... OH yes... They ARE awesome! Will upload pictures soon!
          • lundonj
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2010
              I got mine today. And they are awesome. Super cool, fantastic and...um, did I say awesome?

              What numbered set did you get? No biggie, I am just curious.

              -Don

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 10, 2010
                > I got mine today. And they are awesome. Super cool,
                > fantastic and...um, did I say awesome?
                > What numbered set did you get? No biggie, I am just curious.

                Will check when I get home tonight. :)