Warriors Three Cast for THOR movie.

  • Tyragon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      http://blog.newsarama.com/2009/11/16/branagh-casts-the-warriors-three/

      UPDATE, 7:57AM: Marvel.com now has the official word. As readers speculated below, David's casting ideas were utterly ridiculous. :) From Marvel:

      Fandral will be played by Stuart Townsend. The job of Hogun goes to Tadanobu Asano. And Volstagg will be portrayed Ray Stevenson.

      Now read on, and everyone point and laugh at David. Go on, it's okay this time. -The Management
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
        'Twas teased,
        > UPDATE, 7:57AM: Marvel.com now has the official word. As readers speculated
        > below, David's casting ideas were utterly ridiculous. :)

        Wait, wait, wait.
        Did I even suggest actors for the Warriors Three???
        No.

        With dyed hair, I'd hope.
        Interesting.
        He was pretty cool as Dorian Grey
        in THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN.
        His version of the NIGHT STALKER TV series,
        though, wasn't quite stellar.

        >>>The job of Hogun goes to
        > Tadanobu Asano.

        Uhhhhhh.....who?

        >>> And Volstagg will be portrayed Ray Stevenson.
        > Now read on, and everyone point and laugh at David. Go on, it's okay this
        > time. -The Management

        Hey.
        David has a wife.
        David has offspring.