Jimmy Kimmel.

  • lamlous
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      I saw Jimmy Kimmel in a Thor costume and it was a great replica of the Original Thors. did anyone see it.
    • Matthew Jurkoic
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
        No, can someone get a picture of it? Perhaps he should star in the new movie.....not!

        I saw Jimmy Kimmel in a Thor costume and it was a great replica of the Original Thors. did anyone see it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
          Matthew said,
          > No, can someone get a picture of it? Perhaps he should star in the new
          > movie.....not!

          I hear that.
          :)

          So how many here have