Re: [ Thor Fans ] REVIEW: AVENGERS: The Initiative #22

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In thorfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tawmis" <ravenflight.sabretooth@...>
      wrote:

      > > Yet Ultron is one tough mo-fo, yes?
      >
      > Yes. :)
      >
      > > And Hank Pym created him, yes?
      >
      > Yes. :)
      >
      > > And Pym had a hand in Raggy, yes?
      >
      > Um, I think? I thought it was Reed?

      I'm not sure on that one, I thought it was Reed as well. Really
      though, Sue should have put the kibosh on that one.

      > > Ipso facto: Raggy is one tough mo-fo.
      >
      > And it wasn't even PYM if it was Pym! It was a Skrull.

      Exactly!

      And besides that, you just must like making true stuff up all the time!

      For example:

      Jurgens wrote Thor
      Thor is good
      Ipso Facto: Jurgens wrote Thor good!

      Man, we can make up true crap all the time!

      Ramos drew Thor
      Thor is good
      Ipso Facto: Ramos drew Thor awesome!

      This truth stuff is pretty good.

      -Christian
    • Tawmis
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 2, 2009
        > > - and the bolts of lightning made
        > > it nigh impossible to get a clear picture in the majority of panels.
        > Well, of course.
        > That close, lightning bolts
        > are so bright it's hard
        > on the eyes.

        No, it was the art that was hard on the eyes. :)