Re: [ Thor Fans ] Re: Message Problems

  • Lundonj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      In a message dated 11/01/2000 12:56:14 AM Mountain Standard Time,
      crashpad@... writes:

      > This is cuz of the merger with Yahoo. (Used to be text ads at the
      > bottom, but that didn't obviously draw enough attention). I think

      I'm willing to pay, if isn't too much, to keep that stuff out of email. It
      is a hassle, but it is a great way to gather people to talk up comics. I'll
      go check the fee schedule and see what it would take to keep this problem
      from popping up again. IIRC, it was like six bucks a month (a long time
      ago)?