SI THOR #1 in Top 25 in sales

  • Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Secret Invasion Thor #1, as a mini-series tie in finished #24 in total sales in August, which is
      very solid.

      SI THOR edged out all of the similar mini-series, including SI Amazing Spider-Man and SI X-
      Men.

      Historically, Thor related mini-series fall fairly far down the charts, so to see one break into
      the Top 25, that is impressive.

      The success of the main series, however slow, seems to have some momentum for the
      character overall.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Don mentioned,
        > The success of the main series, however slow, seems to have some momentum
        > for the character overall.

        Verily, to reiterate, 'tis a good
        time to be a thorfan.

        And hey---did you see the posts
        about the 'alien' angle Marvel
        is thinking about taking on
        the Real Deal's movie?

        Thoughts?
        Rants?
        Insights?

        I did read today that if things go as planned,
        the THOR flick will come out at about the
        same time as IRON MAN 2.