Re: [ Thor Fans ] THOR #10 First look

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Don said,
      > I'm not sure when Sir David will be able to secure a copy for his latest
      > and greatest review

      As it turns out,
      Sir David won't
      get his copy of that issue,
      or anything else Marvel, for about
      two weeks.

      I'm in the process of exploring
      other avenues, but due to personal
      issues won't be able to finalize things
      until toward the end of the month.

    • Lundonj
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Ah. I do hope all is well.

        My store is still keeping the proverbial head above water, so I don't have to go looking for another comic source just yet.

        Sad, yet, the irony of a comic shop guy scouting for...comic shops is a wee bit funny in a twisted sort of way. We have a huge sale on August 9th and if that goes well, we could stay in the hunt.

        -Don