Re: [ Thor Fans ] Holy Shiestaweiner...

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
      Leafy asked,
      > I did not know this. :) Any good?

      Well, Bru's DD run in general has rocked.
      Just ask Don.

      But got to admit, seeing the Wrecking Crew
      battle common street thugs seems like
      major overkill.

      And there is just no way the Enforcers
      are anywhere near the Crew's league.

    • Tawmis
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
        > > I did not know this. :) Any good?
        > Well, Bru's DD run in general has rocked.
        > Just ask Don.
        > But got to admit, seeing the Wrecking Crew
        > battle common street thugs seems like
        > major overkill.
        > And there is just no way the Enforcers
        > are anywhere near the Crew's league.

        They also did a one shot story thing in the new MARVEL COMICS
        PRESENTS (or whatever it's called) with the Wrecking Crew. Odd...
        story. Not sure I saw the point of it, other than the fact that
        they...

        Broke out of a Canadian prison.

        But without the Wrecker's crowbar.

        Which... isn't that where they get their power?
      • Don
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
          --- In thorfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tawmis"
          <ravenflight.sabretooth@...> wrote:

          > They also did a one shot story thing in the new MARVEL COMICS
          > PRESENTS (or whatever it's called) with the Wrecking Crew. Odd...
          > story. Not sure I saw the point of it, other than the fact that
          > they...

          > Broke out of a Canadian prison.
          >
          > But without the Wrecker's crowbar.
          >
          > Which... isn't that where they get their power?

          The power they have, is what they have, but the Wrecker's crowbar is
          enchanted with Asgardian power. It is what keeps the Wrecker bullet-
          proof.

          It was that item that was my basis for why Thor was bullet-proof. If
          Balder and The Wrecker can't be harmed by bullets, due strictly to
          Asgardian magic -- surely Odin would have extended that defense to
          his son.