Re: Reminder for newer members of Thor Fans!

  • Don
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      --- In thorfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tawmis"
      <ravenflight.sabretooth@...> wrote:
      > I have been a wee tricky on the Marvel forums...
      >
      > Look at my "signature"...

      Cool!

      Yeah, I have Thor Fans listed as my 'website', for the left hand
      clicky, but maybe I should also drop it in my sig.

      We've got a few new faces here, and as always, the more the merrier!

      That section has some decent moderation and the enthusiasm level is
      way up there for the new series. I like that!