Re: [ Thor Fans ] Thor and Newsarama!

  • ultimatethorfan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2007
      --- In thorfans@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <lundonj@...> wrote:

      > I guess we will learn JMS' perspective on "power up".
      >
      > It was an interesting window on what he is thinking on this set-up
      > for the new series. All things considered, I've liked everything
      > I've heard from JMS about THOR, sans the Oklahoma twist on things.

      Maybe they're going to give Thor a Superman feel(with the Oklahoma
      thing. Supes started out in Kansas and they're next door neighbors).
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
        Don remarked,
        >>> I'm still approaching it with as open a mind as possible, given the
        > overdue status of the series.

        'Overdue'.
        The understatement of the century.

        I just hope to Odin the new series
        flies, saleswise.

        David
      • Don
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
          --- In thorfans@yahoogroups.com, "drobbins" <drobbins@...> wrote:
          > 'Overdue'.
          > The understatement of the century.
          >
          > I just hope to Odin the new series
          > flies, saleswise.

          Yeah, I agree. Overdue is a massive understatement.

          I'm going to order a ton of THOR #1's for my shop, but I'm only one
          store. :-)