Not much Thor stuff this week....

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      ...unless Thor or Clor sneak in a cameo in the new issue of FANTASTIC
      FOUR due out on Wednesday, it could be a quiet week for the thunder.

      However, this Saturday, October 7th will complete our 7th year of
      talking up Marvel's mightiest here at THOR FANS. I haven't figured
      out just how to celebrate that yet, but a good Viking ale of some kind
      could be a fun way to start.