Re: [ Thor Fans ] Herc..

  • Lundonj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- JD <thundergod29@...> wrote:
      > Herc is a great Marvel character.
      > Who did your favorite Herc art jobs? My faves would
      > be
      > Buscema in Avengers, followed by Byrne in Hulk and
      > then Frenz in Thor......

      I think King Kirby's take from that first THOR
      King-Size annual was pretty damn cool. Big John
      Buscema, is a close second for me. George Perez did a
      decent Herc in Avengers too I thought. I can't
      remember who drew Herc for the cover of CHAMPIONS #1,
      that was a pretty strong cover too.

      http://mail.yahoo.com