18504Re: [ THOR Fans ] NO NEW THOR TOMORROW!

  • drobbins04
    Feb 22, 2014
      Bill said,

      Sounds like my cup of comic.

      I'll ask the local comic guy to track the issues down.

      How many have their been?

      Even with PREVIEWS, there is so much coming out these days,

      it's pretty easy to miss something. Plus, I don't recall seeing

      any on the shelves. The local shop can't afford to order everything.