18503Re: [ THOR Fans ] NO NEW THOR TOMORROW!

  • comicbookheaven
    Feb 22, 2014
      It is a limited series from Avatar Comics where the different pantheons are at war with each other with Earth in the middle. The Asgardians are pretty much kicking everyone's asses.

      In a message dated 2/21/2014 5:15:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, drobbins@... writes:

      Bill asked,

      >>>Am I the only one reading GOD IS DEAD? (Which means that Hickman is writing a Marvel Thor comic and non-Marvel Thor comic simultaneously - surely that must be a first!)

      I am not, no.

      When I dropped almost everything Marvel, I switched to a lot

      of Indies and some Dynamite, Image, Moonstone, etc.

      Plus a couple of DC.

      What is GID about? How strictly

      does the title play into the story?

      Why do you like it? Because it's Hickman?

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)