18473Re: [ THOR Fans ] Review: THOR God Of Thunder 17

  • comicbookheaven
    Jan 17, 2014
      Comics are my favorite medium and it is rare for me to read a comic and not enjoy it. That is why I rarely review anything. It is also why I sometimes joke with you about not rating books higher!
             Someone once got me to start reading PLANETARY by showing me that Thor's hammer was in it. (I kept insisting that I wouldn't look at the book because I was already reading enough comics!)

      In a message dated 1/17/2014 4:09:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, drobbins@... writes:

      Bill said,

> [...]

      Do you like all of them?

      I'm losing interest. In some Thor is hardly ever included,

      or if he is, he's just a small cog in a huge cast.

      A lot of them---Starbrand, Captain Universe, etc---

      I could care less.

      I have more of an emotional attachment to

      the characters Jack and Don and Stan, etc,

      created back in the day.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: