FW : Congressman Questions Caputure Timing

  • admin@thc-ministry.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2003
      Interesting read, I thought I'd share it with you....

      "I hope history will record that the Gulf crisis was the crucible of the New World Order."

      -  George Bush, August 1991 National Security Strategy of the United States document issued by the White House

      Aftermath News Service

      The Perpetual War on Humanity Update

      Newsday - Dec 16, 2003

      Wash. Congressman Questions Saddam Timing

      By MATTHEW DALY
      Associated Press Writer

      December 16, 2003, 9:16 AM EST

      WASHINGTON -- The Washington congressman who criticized President Bush while visiting Baghdad last year has questioned the timing of the capture of deposed Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

      Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., told a Seattle radio station Monday the U.S. military could have found Saddam "a long time ago if they wanted." Asked if he thought the weekend capture was timed to help Bush, McDermott chuckled and said: "Yeah. Oh, yeah."

      The Democratic congressman went on to say, "There's too much by happenstance for it to be just a coincidental thing."

      When interviewer Dave Ross asked again if he meant to imply the Bush administration timed the capture for political reasons, McDermott said: "I don't know that it was definitely planned on this weekend, but I know they've been in contact with people all along who knew basically where he was. It was just a matter of time till they'd find him.

      "It's funny," McDermott added, "when they're having all this trouble, suddenly they have to roll out something."

      State Republicans immediately condemned McDermott's remarks, saying the Seattle Democrat again was engaging in "crazy talk" about the Iraq war.

      "Once again McDermott has embarrassed this state with his irresponsible ranting," GOP state Chairman Chris Vance said in a news release. "Calling on him to apologize is useless, but I call on other Democrats to let the public know if they agree with McDermott -- and Howard Dean, who recently said he thought it was possible that President Bush had advance knowledge about 9/11. The voters deserve to know if the entire Democratic Party believes in these sorts of bitter, paranoid conspiracy theories."

      Last year, Vance and other Republicans labeled McDermott "Baghdad Jim" for comments he made during a trip to Baghdad that President Bush "would mislead the American people" but that Saddam could be trusted.

      On Monday, Democrats joined the criticism of McDermott.

      "With all due respect to my colleague, that is a fantasy," Rep. Norm Dicks, D-Wash., said of McDermott's comments. "That just is not right. ... It's one thing to criticize this administration for having done this war. I mean, that's a fair question. But to criticize them on the capture of Saddam, when it's such a big thing to our troops, is just ridiculous."

      McDermott, in a telephone interview with The Associated Press, called the timing of Saddam's capture suspicious but said he was not alleging it had been intentionally delayed.

      "Everything was going wrong, and they got a real Christmas gift, if you will, in that the troops did a magnificent job and found" Saddam, he said.

      Copyright © 2003, The Associated Press

      Wash. Congressman Questions Saddam Timing
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?E53C622D6

      RELATED STORIES

      MINIMUM 10 DAYS PRIOR KNOWELDGE SUGGESTS A STAGED EVENT
      LaHood: Hussein's capture imminent
      U.S. Rep. Ray LaHood held his thumb and forefinger slightly apart and said, "We're this close" to catching Saddam Hussein. Once that's accomplished, Iraqi resistance will fall apart, said the five-term Republican congressman from Peoria who serves on the House Intelligence Committee. A member of The Pantagraph editorial board -- not really expecting an answer -- asked LaHood for more details, saying, "Do you know something we don't?" "Yes I do," replied LaHood.
      http://www.propagandamatrix.com/031203captureimminent.html

      CAPTURE "BEAUTIFULLY TIMED". THE VIOLENCE MUST GO ON.
      Bush: Capture Won't End Violence
      "Saddam is living proof for the year of a Bush administration achievement in Iraq,” said Sabato, a University of Virginia political scientist. "It's beautifully timed, just like the economic recovery."
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5DD124D6

      STAGED CAPTURE ACCELERATES THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO NEW HEIGHTS (OR DEPTHS) OF HEGELIAN GLOBALIST GOOD-COP/BAD-COP HEGEMONY
      Capture of Saddam underscores U.S. role in [New] World Order
      The capture of Saddam Hussein, the ultimate trophy in the war on Iraq, puts an exclamation point on the dramatic new direction of the Bush administration's exercise of U.S. American power in the world.
      http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/news/nation/7491412.htm

      Red Takeover? Supersize it!
      Troops swoop in Red Dawn
      US forces from the 4th Infantry Division descended on two specified locations – codenamed "Wolverine 1" and "Wolverine 2" – during Operation Red Dawn, designed to capture Saddam.
      http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1258&storyid=639158

      WHY WOULD THE US ARMY IDENTIFY ITS OPERATION WITH A "FICTITIOUS" COMMUNIST INVASION SCENARIO? THEY THEN CONVERSELY IDENTIFY THE 4TH INFANTRY AS THE "WOLVERINES". THIS IS ALL PSYOPS DOUBLE-THINK TO CONFUSE THE ENEMY.....YOU.
      Raid on hideout 'named after cold war film'
      The operation to capture Saddam Hussein was called Red Dawn, the title of a gung-ho, anti-communist film made 20 years ago. Although the Pentagon did not confirm yesterday whether the film had inspired the operation's title, the movie's director, John Milius, was in no doubt.
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1108454,00.html

      Operation Red Dawn's eight-month hunt
      Operation Red Dawn name inspired by film
      Operation Red Dawn, the code name for the US raid, appears to have been inspired by a 1984 film in which US teenagers battle a Soviet invasion of the United States. Directed by John Milius, who co-wrote Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now, the movie is something of a cult film among right-wing US extremists and is held up as a Second Amendment cautionary tale by some opponents of gun control. The Second Amendment to the US Constitution regards the right of the populace to bear arms. "A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed," it says.
      http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/15/1071336860245.html

      I feel sorry for Saddam, says Pope's aide
      In a move that seems certain to outrage the US administration, one of the Pope's most senior officials yesterday expressed "pity" and "compassion" for Saddam Hussein, and warned that his capture might do more harm than good.
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1108432,00.html

      International Man of Mystery
      Finally, the Democrats have found a theme with which to criticize the administration in Iraq while supporting the continued occupation. It comes down to an increasingly popular term: "internationalization."
      http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?i=fisking&s=sullivan121603

      Schroeder says Germany ready to help on Iraq
      German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder said on Tuesday Germany was ready to make a "substantial contribution" to rebuilding Iraq ahead of talks on Iraq's debt with U.S. special envoy James Baker.
      http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle.jhtml?storyID=4001915&type=bondsNews

      France, US agree must cooperate on rebuilding Iraq
      U.S. special envoy James Baker and French President Jacques Chirac agreed at talks on Tuesday that their countries must cooperate over efforts to rebuild Iraq, Chirac's office said.
      http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle.jhtml?storyID=3999986&type=bondsNews

      Germany and France send effusive congratulations
      Russia and China react in muted terms
      German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder, who led international opposition to the war on Iraq, was one of the first to congratulate President Bush on the capture of Saddam Hussein. In a letter to the president, he said: "With much happiness I learned about the arrest of Saddam Hussein. I congratulate you on this successful action."
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/france/story/0,11882,1107246,00.html

      Rumsfeld On Saddam
      Secretary Rumsfeld: You know, to even raise the word torture in terms of how the United States military would treat this person seems to me is a unfortunate. We don't torture people and here's a man who has tortured to death tens of thousands of people conducted rape and brutality the likes of which would be difficult to find a more vicious and brutal dictator in our adult lifetimes. And I just told you he would be treated according to the Geneva Conventions and to suggest that any one would be engaged in torture or conduct inconsistentent with the Geneva Conventions seems to me isn't on
      the mark at all.
      http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/14/60minutes/main588518.shtml

      Saddam Hussein offered no resistance
      Ousted Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is in custody following his dramatic capture by US forces in Iraq.
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3317429.stm

      Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein after his capture near Tikrit. The ousted dictator's eldest daughter told Al-Arabiya television that Saddam must have been drugged before he was captured by US forces.(AFP/US Army/HO)

      AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT, OR BEFORE, WHILE THEY WERE SETTING IT UP?
      Saddam's Sister Says U.S. Forces Drugged Him
      Saddam Hussein's sister said on Monday her brother would never have surrendered meekly and that U.S. forces must have used drugs or gas to paralyze him.
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2A7312D6

      SADDAM HAD NOT BEEN IN HIS HOLE LONG. WHERE THEN WAS HE BEFORE THIS STAGED CAPTURE?
      Saddam Captured Hiding in Hole Near Tikrit
      U.S. troops captured Saddam Hussein hiding in a hole near his hometown of Tikrit in a major coup for Washington's beleaguered occupying force in Iraq. Saddam had not been there long, Odierno said.
      http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=3989346

      Iraqi Commander Swears He Saw US Evacuate Saddam
      Film will soon be made public of an Iraqi Army officer describing how he saw a US Air Force transport fly Saddam Hussein out of Baghdad. The explosive eyewitness testimony was shot by independent filmmaker Patrick Dillon, who recently returned from a risky one-man odyssey in Iraq. In the film, the officer, who told Dillon that he commanded a special combat unit during the battle for Baghdad airport and whose identity is temporarily being withheld, explains in detail how he watched as the Iraqi dictator and members of his inner circle were evacuated from Iraq's capital by what he emphatically insists were United States Air Force cargo planes.
      http://www.rense.com/general40/saw.htm

      Saddam Is Not The Issue - He's A Discarded Tool
      The US/CIA created the guy and helped build his Baath Party in the 1970's, and then used him to fight the 8 year Iraq-Iran war from 1980-88 in which over a million died.
      http://www.rense.com/general45/discard.htm

      JESSICA LYNCH CAPTURES SADDAM
      EX-DICTATOR DEMANDS BACK PAY FROM BAKER
      Ex-President Hussein himself told US military interrogators that he had surfaced after hearing of the appointment of his long-time associate James Baker III to settle Iraq's debts. "Hey, my homeboy Jim owes me big time," Mr. Hussein stated. He asserted that Baker and the prior Bush regime, "owe me my back pay. After all I did for these guys you'd think they'd have the decency to pay up."
      http://www.gregpalast.com/

      Saddam Double-Crossed?
      About forty years ago, the American CIA created Saddam Hussein and his political party as a bulwark against a growing left-wing in Iraq. Historically, it was just another way the West deals with Europe and the East. American/British Big Business financed Adolf Hitler and the Nazis as an opposition to the Soviets which had themselves been created by the West. Common Americans do not seem to understand, or want to undertand, the principle, perfected many centuries ago by the Romans. To solidify your power, create so-called "enemies". and then build up your armies to protect you from "them".
      http://www.rense.com/general45/overth.htm

      SADDAM STILL WANTS ANOTHER DEAL WITH HIS GLOBALIST PUPPET-MASTERS
      Saddam: 'I want to negotiate'
      TRAPPED tyrant Saddam Hussein offered to negotiate with the US troops who caught him hiding in a muddy hole, an officer who helped capture him revealed today. "I’m Saddam Hussein, I’m the president of Iraq and I’m willing to negotiate," the former dictator told the soldiers who discovered him lying in the dirt.
      http://www.news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1376812003

      World Leaders Welcome Saddam's Capture
      http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20031214_1508.html

      Saddam phones second wife once a week: report
      Saddam Hussein's second wife, who lives with the ousted Iraqi leader's only surviving son under an assumed name in Lebanon, said her husband calls or writes to them at least once a week, a London newspaper reported today. "If he cannot say something in detail on the telephone, I know I will receive a letter in two to three days giving me an explanation," Samira Shahbandar told The Sunday Times in an interview.
      http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/12/14/1071336804416.html

      Saddam's Wife Helped Locate Him
      Well-informed Lebanese sources said today that former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein's second wife supplied the US with "some information" about where her husband was hiding in Iraq.
      http://www.rense.com/general45/WIFE.HTM

      Saddam Captured: Bush Will Win Re-Election
      George W. Bush won re-election with the news of Saddam Hussein's capture.
      http://www.propagandamatrix.com/141203bushreelection.html

      Coup may get Bush off the hook
      Cautious words mask relief and delight at boost for re-election hopes next November
      http://politics.guardian.co.uk/iraq/story/0,12956,1107227,00.html

      Annan Rejects Death Penalty for Saddam
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1B7312D6

      Coup may get Saddam off the hook too!
      Saddam Could Be Offered Deal
      Deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein could be offered a deal in which he would give his captors information on if and how he hid weapons of mass destruction and if he smuggled some of them into Syria. In exchange, he would face life imprisonment and not be executed for war crimes, senior Iraqis attending a conference here on the future of the region have hinted.
      http://www.rense.com/general45/deal.htm

      Saddam 'had time to commit suicide'
      Iraqi Governing Council member Ahmed Chalabi said ousted Iraqi president Saddam Hussein was on Sunday "captured without any resistance," and would be tried in public, according to Iraqi television.
      http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,,2-10-1460_1459426,00.html

      Democrats Candidates Pleased by Arrest
      Democratic Candidates Pleased by Saddam's Arrest, Calling It Major Step Toward Stabilization
      http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20031214_1391.html

      Bush welcomes "enchanting day"
      In a major coup for his beleaguered Iraq campaign, President George W. Bush on Sunday revelled in the capture of Saddam Hussein as an "enchanting day" for the Iraqi people
      http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=421924&section=news

      Quagmire and nightmare
      Iraq is not Vietnam. But recently, coinciding with the month of Ramadan, the insurgents have turned the tables on American troops and put them on the defensive. The priority now for the expeditionary force is to protect itself against blows from an increasingly daring resistance movement. The figures speak for themselves. In July there were 10 attacks on US forces. Over the past month there have been 35 attacks, with about 10 soldiers killed each week. This does not include attacks on troops from coalition countries (United Kingdom, Italy, Poland and Spain), or on aid agencies and diplomats. Iraq is turning into a nightmare.
      http://mondediplo.com/2003/12/01Ramonet

      MEET THE NEW BOSS, SAME AS THE OLD BOSS...
      New powers, old habits in Iraq
      Six months before the planned transfer of sovereignty in Iraq, new political forces have been filling the vacuum left by the fall of Saddam. But a brush with the new authorities can mean a familiar encounter over identity cards and threats. Both Zaid and I had witnessed the face of the new leadership. It was about power, identity cards and threats - not about the healthcare of a sick little girl. In fact, not that much different from the regime which had been deposed.
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/3313705.stm

      A prisoner is kept under guard by US soldiers in Iraq. Three men suspected of belonging to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network have been captured by US troops in the main northern Iraqi city of Mosul.(AFP/File/Robert Schmidt)
      Mon Dec 1, 6:04 AM ET

      The Rise of a New Dictatorship in Iraq
      American soldiers handcuffed and firmly wrapped masking tape around an Iraqi man’s mouth as they arrested him today for speaking out against occupation troops. Asked why the man had been arrested and put into the back of a Humvee vehicle on Tahrir Square, the commanding officer told Reuters at the scene: “This man has been detained for making anti-coalition statements.”
      http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ATR312A.html

      Global debate rages over future of Saddam
      A global debate was raging Tuesday over the fate of prisoner Saddam Hussein, as supporters of the former Iraqi leader continued to worry coalition troops on the ground in Iraq.
      http://sify.com/news/international/fullstory.php?id=13337788

      From the Shadows, emerges a New World Order, THEIR Order
      A group which had created the illusion of a man with power, at the head of a million strong army, on the verge of going nuclear. A man who had gained control over one fifth of the worlds oil overnight. However, in reality he was merely a pawn, in amongst many pawns - Just a puppet in a grand master plan, with the Gulf War as a well-orchestrated stepping stone. The orchestrators of the War were by no means strangers to controlling major world events, in fact they have done so for centuries.
      http://www.geocities.com/aliadams/nwo.htm

      Saddam trial to take time
      Stunned supporters of Saddam Hussein have rioted in a number of Iraqi cities as indications rise it will be some time before the captured former dictator faces trial for his actions over the past three decades.
      http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=422988&section=news

      The unthinkable Donald Rumsfeld
      The unthinkable, as a subject area, must include a worldwide soccer field for combat, created entirely from the virtual and abstract computers of the Pentagon, including national entry into a fifty-year war on executive orders, without any formal declaration, and absent any sign of a defined enemy. In giving his orders, Rumsfeld might have swung his pointed fingers in a complete circle, saying, "There they are ... go get them!" The Generals complied, as best they were able, though many have since gone to retirement with purple shame painted on their bonnet.
      http://www.malaysiakini.com/columns/20031215013936.php

      France hopes capture mends ties with U.S.
      France said Monday it will work with other nations to cancel billions of dollars in Iraqi debt and that Saddam Hussein's capture will open the way toward mending relations with Washington. Foreign Minister Dominique de Villepin of France, one of the most persistent critics of the U.S. decision to wage war in Iraq, said he hopes the capture will allow the international community to ''regain its unity.''
      http://www.suntimes.com/output/iraq/cst-nws-france16.html

      US support for war soars after Saddam capture
      Support among the American public for the war on Iraq today shot back to levels not seen since the outbreak of war.
      http://www.femail.co.uk/pages/standard/article.html?in_article_id=204077&in_page_id=2

      Israel quietly helps U.S. in Iraq, aides say
      A key U.S. ally behind-the-scenes in the war in Iraq, Israel has been contributing intelligence, tactics and technology mostly in secret to avert an Arab backlash, congressional aides and analysts said on Thursday.
      The commander of the Israel Defense Forces' Golani Brigade briefed U.S. Marines in mid-June on the lessons the IDF has learned from its conflict with the Palestinians. The Israelis have supplied the American military with aerial surveillance equipment, decoy drones and D-9 armored bulldozers
      http://www.reuters.com/locales/newsArticle.jsp?type=worldNews&locale=en_IN&storyID=3979309

      Saddam key in early CIA plot
      U.S. forces in Baghdad might now be searching high and low for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, but in the past Saddam was seen by U.S. intelligence services as a bulwark of anti-communism and they used him as their instrument for more than 40 years, according to former U.S. intelligence diplomats and intelligence officials.
      http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030410-070214-6557r

      Saddam's Best Friend
      How the C.I.A. made it a lot easier for the Iraqi leader to rearm.
      http://entertainment.teleradiostereo.com/archivio/dossier/saddam.htm

      The Devil in the Details: The CIA and Saddam Hussein
      The coup that brought the Ba'ath Party to power in 1963 was celebrated by the United States.
      The CIA had a hand in it. They had funded the Ba'ath Party - of which Saddam Hussein was a young member - when it was in opposition. US diplomat James Akins served in the Baghdad Embassy at the time. Mr. Akins said, "I knew all the Ba'ath Party leaders and I liked them".
      http://www.representativepress.org/CIASaddam.html

      How the CIA found and groomed Saddam Hussein
      American intelligence operatives used him as their instrument for more than 40 years, according to former US intelligence officials and diplomats.
      http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=856

      Revolving-Door Monsters
      President Bush and Vice President Cheney portray Saddam Hussein as so menacing and terrifying that one might think they've lain awake at night for years worrying about him. But when Mr. Cheney was running Halliburton, the oil services firm, it sold more equipment to Iraq than any other company did. As first reported by The Financial Times on Nov. 3, 2000, Halliburton subsidiaries submitted $23.8 million worth of contracts with Iraq to the United Nations in 1998 and 1999 for approval by its sanctions committee.
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?O1C7252D6

      SADDAM HUSSEIN and THE EXIT MONEY
      By the time the shooting started, March 20, 2003, Saddam, according to very knowledgeable sources, had already left the country. The exit was arranged by the Moscow government, with the kno wledge if not the aid of the Paris government, and with the full knowledge and connivance of British Prime Minister Tony Blair and George W. Bush, as supervised by Daddy Bush. Just as the deadline passed on Wednesday, March 19, 20 03, the American CIA with the U.S. Military brass covered up these and other events herein described, by a much trumpeted effort to supposedly assassinate Saddam in Baghdad, using bunker-busting weapons. It was a treasonous fraud, calculated to distract common Americans addicted, like druggies, to the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press, to cover up the true nature of what was really happening.
      http://www.skolnicksreport.com/ootar33.html

      IS SADDAM IN RUSSIA?
      RUSSIAN CO-OPERATION WITH SADDAM?
      I have been reminding people for a long time that Saddam's Iraq is a product of Russia, and that the Russians are really helping him, and guiding him. On the occasions that I watched CNN, I never saw them pointing out that his Baath Party really is a communist party. However, once, when I watched Sky News from the UK, they had a long discussion about this aspect of Saddam. Saddam is really a communist dictator - in no way different to Fidel Castro or Robert Mugabe.
      http://www.etherzone.com/2003/lamp041503.shtml

      Saddam in Belarus or Russia
      Fox News military analyst Gen Paul Vallely reports intelligence from very high levels in the middle east that Saddam, Qusay and other high leaders left Iraq around April 6 for Damascus, and then flew to Belarus. They are now likely in either Belarus or Russia. Other leaders and families are in Latakia, Damascus and Aleppo.
      http://www.command-post.org/2_archives/007262.html

      Saddam Hussein May Be in Hiding in Belarus
      One of the possible places of Saddam Hussein’s shelter is Belarus. Recently this version was voiced in “Echo of Moscow’s” air by the chief ideologist of the Iraqi war Richard Pearl. Shortly before the annihilation of Hussein’s sons “New York Times” reported with a reference to its White House sources, that dictator’s sons were assigned Belarusian passports. Saddam is still on the US wanted list and is actively being searched for in Iraq, although many high-ranking US officials don’t rule out a possibility that he is readying to either go into hiding in Belarus or has already settled down there. Moreover, Alexander Lukashenko himself has numerously stated readiness to provide safe haven for his “friend Saddam”.
      http://www.charter97.org/eng/news/2003/08/18/saddam

      Hussein Given Safe Haven In Belarus?
      Intelligence examines cargo flight from Baghdad to Belarus
      Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has obtained safe haven in Belarus, several intelligence agencies believe.
      Western intelligence sources said several intelligence agencies in the Middle East and Europe base this assessment on new information about a March 29 flight from Baghdad to Minsk. They said the flight of a chartered cargo plane could have transported Saddam, his sons and much of his family to Belarus.
      http://216.26.163.62/2003/me_iraq_04_25.html
      http://www.rense.com/general37/huss.htm

      Primakov Allegedly Bribed by Saddam
      Russian Premier Said to Get $800,000
      U.S. intelligence has information that Russian Prime Minister Yevgeny Primakov, an old acquaintance of Iraq's President Saddam Hussein, accepted an $800,000 payment from the Iraqi government in 1997, presumably in return for Russian assistance with strategic weapons technologies, according to an article in the April 5 issue of the New Yorker magazine.
      http://www.fas.org/news/iraq/1999/03/088l-032999-idx.htm

      Putin tried to get Saddam to resign: Primakov
      Russian President Vladimir Putin tried to get Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to resign only days before the United States launched its attack on Baghdad, former Russian prime minister Yevgeny Primakov said on Friday.
      http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_232342,00050004.htm

      RUSSIA’S PRIMAKOV AND IRAQ’S HUSSEIN: THE WORLD’S MOST DANGEROUS POLITICAL PARTNERSHIP
      Dr. Yevgenni Primakov, until May 1999 Prime Minister of Russia, and Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein probably constitute the world’s most dangerous political partnership over recent years. This assessment is based on Primakov’s personal and operational and political support for Saddam Hussein of Iraq (who is increasingly regarded by many intelligence analysts as the world’s most dangerous man) for over thirty years.
      http://www.ci-ce-ct.com/Feature%20articles/Primakov_Hassein.htm

      When Donald Met Saddam
      Video Clip: "Shaking Hands with the enemy," Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983.

      Aftermath News

      ---
      Outgoing THC Ministry mail is certified Virus Free.