No activity in last 7 days
Arabian Horses originally imported into North America were characteristic of the desert horse -- prized for their hardiness, substance, versatility, stamina, soundness, athletic ability and intelligence, without sacrifice of beauty and presence. The goal of the Texas Foundation Arabian Horse Association is to preserve and promote these qualities valued by the early breeders of Arabian horses in America and to ensure that horses with those same attributes will be available for future generations. Pictured: TFAHA members on a beautiful East Texas day: Sherry Morse, Ginger Mensik, Claudia Provin, Val Nevilles, Carrie Lewis and Lisa Brown. TFAHA Advisory Board: Carrie Woolverton, Claudia Provin, Ginger Mensik, Lisa Brown, Morgan Millner, Wendy Castle.
- Mar 24, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.