Sometimes we could all do with a little help.
Welcome to a meeting place for mentors, aspiring mentors, and other TESOLers.
While together, we will explore and share stories, strategies, models, and ideas
about effective mentoring. We will be raising our own levels of professional
development and expertise while discovering, learning and discussing ways to
help novices and other struggling teachers
- Week One will see us introducing ourselves.
- In Week Two we will talk about various models or approaches.
- From Week Three onward we will be sharing our stories and our ideas.
- Weeks Four and Five will be dedicated to developing Action Research models
so that in.
- Week Six the outlines can be presented. At this stage we can talk about
perpetuating a TESOL mentors' group
Vote now for your preferred time for our Tapped-In chat. Go to:
. . . . . . Moderators: Valerie S. Jakar and Laura Stoutenburg
target="_blank" href="http://www.frappr.com/tesolmentor"> src="https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frappr.com%2Fi%2Ffrapper_sticker.gif&t=1516506421&sig=cLXkCCICHJjAxmbeO_NZ3g--~D"
border="0" alt="Check out our Frapper!" title="Check out our Frapper!">
Click here to locate our members on a world map.
- Distance Learning
- Oct 19, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.