Does anyone know the Exchange name for Okemah, Oklahoma (Area Code 918)

  • arthurmbernea
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2008
      I'm looking for the correct exchange name for Okemah, Oklahoma...

      Our 3-digit prefix is 623, which I'm not sure what the 1st two digits
      would be, but if it's a two-letter single digit code, the ending number
      on the prefix would be "3".

      As best I can guess, the two letters are either MA, NA, or OA.

      If someone has already found the exchange name and correct prefix for
      Okemah, Oklahoma, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

      Thanks,
      Arthur Bernea
    • Mike Neale
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2008
        Numbers DialedLetters DialedEXchange NameCityStateCountryMore infoContributed By
        62MAMAyfairOkemahOKUSAfrom my collectionnLAmbert

        Kellogg Mike

        On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 9:00 AM, arthurmbernea <arthurmbernea@...> wrote:
        I'm looking for the correct exchange name for Okemah, Oklahoma...

        Our 3-digit prefix is 623, which I'm not sure what the 1st two digits
        would be, but if it's a two-letter single digit code, the ending number
        on the prefix would be "3".

        As best I can guess, the two letters are either MA, NA, or OA.

        If someone has already found the exchange name and correct prefix for
        Okemah, Oklahoma, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

        Thanks,
        Arthur Bernea

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional