ESL Documentary

  • Tianshir@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hello,

      My name is Pam and I would like to inform this list that I have completed a
      documentary film about teaching English in China entitled "The Tongue Goes
      Through the Teeth: Teaching English in China. I focused on the cities of
      Beijing and Hong Kong. I interviewed a variety of teachers from all over the
      world, as well as a few Chinese teachers of English. I also explored what it
      is like for these teachers to live and work in China. I intend to develop a
      website where I will have video clips, more information, and links. If anyone
      has any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. If anyone is
      interested in purchasing a copy, you can do so through China Books &
      Periodicals (www.chinabooks.com)

      Thank you